THE ALLROAD MODEL A/1
The Allroad Model A/1 embodies the true notion of designing a more capable all roads bike. Pragmatically designed for gravel, dirt, pavement, mud, and all other types of adventure “roads,” everything has been intelligently considered and incorporated into a machine you won’t want to put down—weight reduction, more durable componentry, variable wheel size compliance, corrosion-proof inner and outer tube coating, and, most importantly, redefined superior fit and feel. All of these advantages carefully engineered into one bike provide for a ride feel that will drive you to roam farther across every terrain
VERSATILITY. ACCESSIBILITY. FUNCTIONALITY.
VAAST A/1 Allroad Super Magnesium bikes provide internal cable routing and replaceable rear axle thread plates, and are adventure-ready with fender and rack mounts.
- ALLITE® Super Mag™ Frame
- VAAST Full-carbon Disc With Rack & Fender Mounts
- Stans Tubeless ready rims with Maxxis Rambler Tires
- VAAST Allroad Pro cockpit and WTB saddles
The Model A/1 Gravel with 700c wheels has been designed for riders who want the perfect blend of gravel capability without giving up anything on paved road group rides or their daily commute. The 700c wheel size is good for faster rolling speed both on and off the tarmac. The geometry of the A/1 enables the bike to be both a comfortable gravel grinder and an efficient and fast grand tourer. Well-placed braze-on mounts make it easy to add on racks and fenders in front or in back for safe and dry commutes. The A/1 Gravel is perfect for riders who enjoy a wide range of riding and does not want to limit themselves to one category or bike capability – keeping their options VAAST.
- Frame: Allround-Allroad 700c/650b disc – AE81 ALLITE Super Mag – VAAST Allroad geometry – internal cable routing – dropper post ready. Rack and fender ready
- Fork: VAAST Allround-Allroad full-carbon disc – rack & fender ready
- Tires: Maxxis Rambler 700 x 38mm 120tpi – EXO/Tubeless Ready w/Lightweight tubes
- Rims: Stan’s Notubes Grail S1 w/Stan’s tubeless rim tape
- Rotors: Shimano Centerlock 160mm | SRAM Centerline 160mm
- Crank: Praxis Zyante carbon 42T w/ M30 axle
- Cassette: Shimano 11-42 11-speed | SRAM 11-42 – 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano GRX ST-RX600 | SRAM Rival1
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX – RD-RX812 | SRAM Rival1 11sp Long cage
- Chain: KMC X11 Anti Rust | SRAM 11sp
- Brakes: Shimano GRX RX600 Hydraulic | SRAM Rival1 Hydraulic
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis T47 IB Enduro Bearings
- Hub Front: Sealed cartridge bearing – 12 x 100mm thru axle – Centerlock – 28H
- Hub Rear: Sealed cartridge bearing – 11-speed – 12 x 142mm thru axle – Centerlock – 28H
- Spokes: Double butted stainless
- Axles: VAAST M12
- Handlebar: VAAST Allroad Pro – butted 6061 aluminum
- Stem: VAAST Allroad Pro – 3D forged – 6 degree
- Grips / Tape: VAAST Anti Slip
- Seat Post: VAAST Carbon fiber 27.2mm (300mm XS/S/M. 350mm L/XL)
- Saddle: WTB Silverado 142 Comp
LIGHTER. STRONGER. PROFOUNDLY BETTER.
VAAST Bikes® are the first to use ALLITE® SUPER MAGNESIUM™. This high-strength alloy features excellent shock absorption properties, weighs 33% less than Aluminum and 50% less than Titanium by volume, and is significantly stronger than both. Through the exclusive use of this eco-friendly metal, we have achieved a ride feel like no other.
Efficient power transfer makes for easier climbing.
Shock absorption properties neutralize much of the road buzz.
Frame weight rivaled only by Carbon Fiber.
PEO surface treatment technology for added corrosion and wear resistance.
When Will My Order Ship?
Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page. Free Shipping Promotion
We’re happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States. This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details. In Store Pick Up
If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the “Free Store Pickup” shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.