The Mason 1 is a hard-charging trail bike that plows through the rough stuff, yet remains fun and flickable. Plus-size tires add insane levels of traction and control without adding the weight of a rear suspension system. This hardtail gets the job done with sturdy double-wall wheels wrapped with 27.5×3.0-inch tires. An SR Suntour XCR 34 fork provides 120mm of travel to get you through the rough stuff, while Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes keep your speed under control. The 1×10 Shimano drivetrain makes shifting simple, meaning no pesky front derailleur to fiddle with while you monster-truck over rocks and roots. Take the trail less traveled? Sure. And with the Mason 1 you’ll be ripping the trail less traveled.
- Light and strong aluminum frame with precision-enhancing 9mm Boost dropouts and rear thru-axle
- SR Suntour XCR34 27.5″+ suspension fork, 120mm travel, air spring, 6061 forged alloy crown, alloy tapered steerer tube, 34mm stanchions, 110x15mm thru-axle
- Shimano Deore 1x drivetrain with ultra-wide gearing takes the sting out of tough climbs
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes increase your control
- You gain extra stability and grip thanks to wide rims shod with 3.5” plus-size tires